Allegheny River Campground
- Camp along the Allegheny River and explore the Pennsylvania Wilds! Potter County in North Central Pennsylvania is untamed, untouched, and unspoiled. Camp under the darkest skies on the East Coast.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 575 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
- Appalachian Campsites offers Pennsylvania Dutch Country camping in the foothills of the Blue Mountains. Quality family camping located midway between Hershey Park, Dorney Park and the Reading Outlet Malls.
(Added: 04/14/2001 Clicks: 3631 Rating: 3.3 Votes: 3) Vote Now
- See the Elk and the Grand Canyon of Pa.
(Added: 02/14/2011 Clicks: 839 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Bear Run Campground
- Bear Run Campground is a full-service family vacation destination operated by the Wehr Family since 1975. This Top Rated Good Sam and Trailer Life Park offers a wide range of accommodations; select from RV and pull-thru sites, rustic to deluxe cabins or tent and backpacking & walk-in sites.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 565 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Ben Franklin RV Park
- We are a RV Park offering full service sites and located in York Pennsylvania with close and easy access to Gettysburg, Hershey, Harrisburg, and Lancaster PA, as well as Baltimore MD
(Added: 06/24/2005 Clicks: 2493 Rating: 3.0 Votes: 2) Vote Now
- Buttonwood Campground is a quiet family campground with great amenities and friendly host. The park also offers relaxing float trips on the Juniata River.
(Added: 03/19/2006 Clicks: 1430 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Colonial Woods Family Camping Resort
- Colonial Woods Family Camping Resort combines the untouched beauty of natural surroundings with a full range of quality campground accommodations. Enjoy the best of scenic and historic Bucks County from one of our spacious, wooded campsites.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 564 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Conewago Isle Campground
- A nice place to camp in South Central Pa.
(Added: 03/11/2004 Clicks: 2978 Rating: 4.0 Votes: 5) Vote Now
Country Acres Campground
- Come experience the peaceful countryside of Lancaster County at our family campground. Big rig and RV full-hookup pull-through sites.
(Added: 04/09/2015 Clicks: 1032 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Deer Run Camping Resort
- Deer Run Camping Resort is located 75 yards from the famed Appalachian trail, a short distance to the Gettysburg Battlefield, Carlisle and the State Capitol in Harrisburg. Deer Run Campground offers recreation, entertainment, and a pleasant camping experience. Beautiful scenery, many activities, and great fun for the whole family.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 543 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Dogwood Acres Campground
- Dogwood Acres offers the best in family camping at the foot of South Central Pennsylvania’s Blue Mountains. The campground is so easily accessible from Harrisburg, Gettysburg, Carlisle and Hershey, yet a world away in terms of peace, quiet, and sheer relaxation.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 555 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Drummer Boy Camping Resort
- Drummer Boy Camping Resort is your base camp for the Great American Vacation in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Drummer Boy is centrally located at the junction of Routes 116 and 15, offering spacious campsites, camping cabins and fully equipped housekeeping cottages.
(Added: 01/15/2006 Clicks: 1700 Rating: 2.0 Votes: 2) Vote Now
Farma Family Campground
- The park’s roots were planted soon after Bud May decided to escape the city and take his family camping in the summer of 1968. Their ensuing love of the camping experience in the relaxing countryside of Western Pennsylvania led to the purchase of an old farm and its conversion into what is now one of the region’s finest family campgrounds.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 540 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
- Quite, clean camping and cabins. Our awsome star filled sky will amaze and relax you.
(Added: 08/14/2005 Clicks: 2309 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
- Gaslight Campground is a quiet and peaceful camping destination in the historic Oil Region of Northwestern Pennsylvania. Gaslight Campground provides top quality campground amenities, family-friendly camping activities, and an abundance of green open spaces in the PA’s scenic Allegheny River Valley.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 517 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
- Gettysburg Campground is a family campground located on 26 acres in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Just 3 miles from the center of town, Gettysburg Campground is bordered by beautiful Marsh Creek, with both shady or sunny RV sites, and a primitive tent area along the creek.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 560 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Granite Hill Camping Resort and Adventure Golf
- Granite Hill Camping Resort offers an unforgettable Gettysburg vacation experience on a scenic 150-acre Civil War era farm. Granite Hill offers everything from private tentsites to spacious pull-thru sites. Granite Hill also offers group camping and rustic cabin rentals, all set in a landscape of woodlands, tree-dotted meadows and grassy rolling hills.
(Added: 12/14/2005 Clicks: 2508 Rating: 4.7 Votes: 3) Vote Now
Kozy Rest Kampground
- A great campground nestled in the tall woods of western Pennsylvania. Rated the best by campers everywhere.
(Added: 12/21/2002 Clicks: 2305 Rating: 5.0 Votes: 10) Vote Now
Lazy K Campground
- Get close to nature at Lazy K Campground, in beautiful Berks County, Pennsylvania. Our recreational facility features nearly 50 acres and 2 fishing ponds, set in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
(Added: 12/20/2004 Clicks: 1771 Rating: 4.0 Votes: 1) Vote Now
Little Mexico Campground
- Nestled down in the beautiful valley of Central PA, Little Mexico Campground is your destination for memories that last forever. Spanning 42 acres that includes the soothing sounds of Penn’s Creek and spectacular views from its banks, Little Mexico is a one of a kind campground and easily accessible from US 11/US 15/Interstate 80, midway between Harrisburg and Williamsport.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 614 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Little Red Barn Campground
- Little Red Barn Campground is a family-oriented campground in historical Bucks County, Pennsylvania that has been operated for 40 years by the Roeder Family. Located in a wooded setting near Lake Nockamixon and Nockamicon State Park, the campground is just 35 miles from downtown Philadelphia and 15 miles from Allentown, presenting the perfect vacation setting in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 584 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Meadville KOA Campground
- Meadville KOA provides a serene country setting with free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool, creek, hiking trail, ponds, and small lakes for catch and release fishing, horseshoes, basketball, and volleyball! Meadville KOA features themed event weekends with planned activities and a rental amenities ($) fun band program for teens which includes paddle boats, pedal karts, and mini golf. (Jumping Pillow is included on weekends).
(Added: 10/10/2014 Clicks: 534 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Mountain Springs Camping Resort, Inc.
- Located in the Heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country,
we offer Activities, Pool, Rodeos, Demolition Derbies,
Monster Truck Show, plus much more.
(Added: 01/29/2001 Clicks: 2894 Rating: 5.0 Votes: 1) Vote Now
Oak Creek Campground
- Oak Creek Campground offers over 200 acres of natural beauty in the Pennsylvania Dutch Country of Lancaster County, PA. Spacious, wooded campsites accommodate recreational vehicles and tents of every type and size, while new camping log cabins and cottages offer both comfort and style to those who are new to camping.
(Added: 01/15/2006 Clicks: 1532 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Otter Lake Camp Resort
- Otter Lake Camp Resort is your year-round camping destination in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains. The park is located on 300 wooded acres featuring a pristine 60 acre lake that is ideal for boating, swimming, and challenging catch and release bass fishing where no license is required.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 530 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now