Angle Pond Grove Camping & Recreation Area
- Family camping & recreation on 110 acre spring-fed lake with 140 campsites - great swimming on 500 ft. sloping sandy beach. Fishing, scheduled activities, boat rentals,
3-way hookups on all sites with 30 & 50 amps available
(Added: 03/01/1998 Clicks: 3561 Rating: 3.0 Votes: 2) Vote Now
Ashuelot River Campground
- Family camping located on the Ashuelot River offering riverside tent sites to full hook-ups. We have a modern bath house with free hot showers, camp store and indoor rec. area.
(Added: 03/20/2007 Clicks: 1609 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Barrington Shores Campground
- Barrington Shores Campground has wooded and waterfront campsites, cottage and cabin rentals. Lake fishing, boating, and swimming at two clean, sandy private beaches on Swaim's Lake.
(Added: 04/14/2001 Clicks: 2886 Rating: 4.5 Votes: 4) Vote Now
Blake's Brook Campground
- Campground conveniently located in south central New Hampshire just outside of State Capital. Wide range of sites from tenting to 3-way hookups accommodating up to 40 foot units.
(Added: 11/29/2001 Clicks: 2206 Rating: 1.0 Votes: 1) Vote Now
Danforth Bay Camping Resort
- Family campground on Ossipee Lake's Danforth Bay. Full hook-up facilities, Pull-thru sites, playgrounds, program and clean facilities.
(Added: 05/02/2002 Clicks: 2509 Rating: 4.0 Votes: 12) Vote Now
Eastern Slope Camping Area
- Eastern Slope Camping Area offers camping in the White Mountains of New Hampshire on 33 acres along the sandy banks of the Saco River, within sight of the stunning Mt. Washington peak and close to hiking trails, canoeing rivers, scenic railways, Storyland, mountain scenery, and shopping galore in North Conway.
(Added: 12/21/2001 Clicks: 2454 Rating: 3.5 Votes: 2) Vote Now
Exeter Elms Family Campground
- Exeter Elms is a riverside family campground in the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire. Only minutes from New Hampshire ocean beaches, enjoy spacious and private family camping along the shores of the Exeter River.
(Added: 02/07/2002 Clicks: 2480 Rating: 2.8 Votes: 4) Vote Now
Friendly Beaver Campground
- A Great place to go camping. Open year round.
(Added: 10/15/2004 Clicks: 2765 Rating: 2.5 Votes: 2) Vote Now
- Goose Hollow is a White Mountain New Hampshire campground and RV Park. Camping in the White Mts. offering hiking, mountain biking, fishing, boating and attractions.
(Added: 10/05/1998 Clicks: 2841 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Jacobs Brook Campground
- Secluded campground located in New Hampshire's Upper Valley. Central to Vermont and New Hampshire attractions.
(Added: 04/24/2005 Clicks: 2022 Rating: 4.5 Votes: 11) Vote Now
- NH's Family Fun Resort! Relax while your children enjoy Yogi's supervised activities!
(Added: 11/06/2001 Clicks: 2296 Rating: 2.3 Votes: 3) Vote Now
Living Water Campground
- Alcohol free family campground in Northern NH. River sites, tents & rv. log cabin rentals.
(Added: 01/27/2008 Clicks: 1596 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Lost River Valley Campground
- Lost River Valley Campground is located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Surrounded on three sides by National Forest, the campsites are nestled between the banks of Lost River and Walker Brook.
(Added: 04/14/2001 Clicks: 2616 Rating: 4.5 Votes: 2) Vote Now
- Mi-Te-Jo Campground offers lakeside family camping in New Hampshire, less than 1 hour from the White Mountains and ocean beaches in both Maine and New Hampshire. Mi-Te-Jo features 178 wooded sites (many waterfront!), situated on 250 acres on the shores of 778-acre Northeast Pond (of Milton Three Ponds.)
(Added: 10/23/2008 Clicks: 1655 Rating: 5.0 Votes: 1) Vote Now
- Henniker NH has the prettiest campground on French pond, fishing, swimming and friendly people. Full hook ups .
(Added: 08/12/2003 Clicks: 2229 Rating: 4.5 Votes: 2) Vote Now
Moose Hillock Campground
- Tucked away in the beautiful White Mountain National Forest of New Hampshire, Moose Hillock Campground brings the proper balance of quiet solitude and family fun to camping. Moose Hillock is the home of the famous Blue Lagoon Tropical Swimming Pool.
(Added: 01/04/2005 Clicks: 2238 Rating: 4.7 Votes: 3) Vote Now
Newfound RV Park
- Brand new "Big Rig" RV Park in the Lakes Region on New Hampshire. Pull thru sites..easy in-easy out!
(Added: 01/25/2006 Clicks: 1649 Rating: 5.0 Votes: 1) Vote Now
- Northstar Campground is a peaceful retreat from today's busy world. Whether you camp in a tent, pop-up, trailer or an RV, we have spacious sites that are sure to please.
(Added: 06/19/2003 Clicks: 2082 Rating: 5.0 Votes: 5) Vote Now
- 400 Wooded sites less than hour from Boston and 1/2 hour from Hampton Beach. Full activity program, waterslide, mini-golf, rec. hall, boat rentals, fire engine rides, hay rides.
(Added: 01/07/2005 Clicks: 2102 Rating: 4.5 Votes: 6) Vote Now
Sanborn Shore Acres Campground
- Mi-Te-Jo Campground offers lakeside family camping in New Hampshire, less than 1 hour from the White Mountains and ocean beaches in both Welcome to Sanborn Shore Acres, a family owned campground providing a quality camping experience to families just like yours. Located on Big Island Pond in Southern New Hampshire, Sanborn Shore Acres is an all-seasonal campground, catering to the interests of outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy swimming, fishing and boating.
(Added: 10/23/2008 Clicks: 1463 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Sandy Beach RV Resort
- Sandy Beach RV Resort is one of New Hampshire's best kept secrets! Spacious, wooded sites, all with 5-way hookups!
(Added: 05/22/2005 Clicks: 2763 Rating: 5.0 Votes: 1) Vote Now
Scenic View Campground and Mt. Mooselaukee Mining
- Family camping on the quiet side of the Wt. Mts. Clean facilities, friendly staff.
(Added: 02/02/2007 Clicks: 1632 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Seven Maples Campground
- Seven Maples is a small, friendly, family owned and operated campground. Nestled within the storybook village of Hancock, New Hampshire, a short drive from Mount Monadnock.
(Added: 02/23/2006 Clicks: 1863 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Shir-Roy Camping Area
- Shir-Roy Camping Area offers family camping in southwestern New Hampshire. Camp with full amenities in a quiet countryside setting on a large sparkling spring-fed lake.
(Added: 07/09/2014 Clicks: 714 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now
Tamworth Camping Area
- Mi-Te-Jo Campground offers lakeside family camping in New Hampshire, less than 1 hour from the White Mountains and ocean beaches in both Welcome to Sanborn Shore Acres, a family owned campground providing a quality camping experience to families just like yours. Located on Big Island Pond in Tamworth Camping Area, offering family camping on the Swift River, welcomes you and your family to the best in New Hampshire camping. We have what it takes to make the perfect camping vacation, providing your ticket to all of the famous attractions of both the Lakes and White Mountains regions, but also with oh-so-much to do right here at the campground!
(Added: 10/23/2008 Clicks: 1477 Rating: 0.0 Votes: 0) Vote Now